Sugar is something we all want to avoid in our diets, but when it comes to our skin… you may want to consider using a sugar scrub in your skincare routine. Brown sugar draws moisture from the environment into your skin. Applying sugar scrub to your skin helps hydrate and keep the moisture in the skin.
• Penetrates the skin & generates a fresh, glowing skin.
• Great to help with sun damage
• Great to help with ageing skin
• It works well to slough off dead skin cells
• Can be a secret weapon against ingrown hairs
Brown Sugar, Honey, Coconut Butter and Lavender Oil.
Soften your skin using warm water. Pet dry your skin. Using your hand apply the scrub and gently massage it onto your skin. Leave it on for 3 to 5 minutes and rinse it off with warm water.